Aortic Care You Can Trust
Hoag’s Aortic Center is a nationally recognized program, featuring a skilled cardiac team. Complex thoracic aortic disease calls for a comprehensive approach to care, including active surveillance, advanced techniques, expert diagnostics and innovative technology.
Hoag’s Aortic Center provides:
- An integrated team approach, led by cardiothoracic surgeon Anthony Caffarelli, M.D., Newkirk Family Endowed Chair in Aortic Care
- Advanced treatment options, as well as 24/7 emergency care
- The Bob & Marjie Bennett Advanced Cardiovascular Surgery Suite, offering the very latest technology and tools to allow a multidisciplinary team to perform advanced, complex procedures in one streamlined location.
- State-of-the-art imaging, including 3D echocardiography and CT
- Genetic consultations and risk assessment by trained cardiac nursing team
- Subspecialized programs, including Hoag’s Marfan Syndrome & Related Conditions Program
Contact us and learn why more patients choose Hoag for cardiac surgery than any other facility in Orange County.
Please Note: Hoag clinicians are following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, and we have strong infection control policies, procedures and systems in place. As recommended by the CDC, our clinicians are screening all patients for fever, respiratory symptoms and travel history within a month prior to symptom onset. Anyone meeting the CDC-established criteria would be isolated and further testing and care will guided by the health department.
For more information. https://www.hoag.org/patients-visitors/infection-prevention/covid-19/
Schedule an appointment